Company Name: Teradata
Teradata is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA who are eligible for Associate Test Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Teradata Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Responsible for the development of new test cases(SQL), and performance tests focusing on the Teradata Query Optimizer. Participate as part of a team to develop new testing methodologies to improve Optimizer quality and robustness and analyze the effectiveness of the TD cost-based optimizer|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
It’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
We call it pervasive data intelligence and only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise, and services to deliver it today; so, you can remain focused on driving your digital transformation. The continual investment, experimentation, and uncertainty end here.
Details Of Teradata Recruitment 2022
- Job role:- Associate Test Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 5 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Teradata Recruitment 2022
- Responsible for development of new test cases(SQL), and performance tests focusing on the Teradata Query Optimizer. Participate as part of a team to develop new testing methodologies to improve Optimizer quality and robustness and analyze the effectivity of the TD cost based optimizer.
- Develop a framework for improved testing.
- Develop SQL test cases, test plans, CI/CD pipelines and test report analysis.
- Work with Developers and Project Lead to identify critical performance areas and high-risk areas of the Teradata Query Optimizer performance.
- Participate in Closed Loop Corrective Action analysis to improve Optimizer quality, robustness, and predictability.
- Work with developers to identify proposed new testing tools that can be used to improve Optimizer quality.
- Work on discrepancy reports and resolve them with database fixes
Skills Required For Teradata Recruitment 2022
- BS or MS/MCA in Computer Science or related field
- Testing and/or Quality Assurance experience is a strong plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of DS & Python/Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
Key Skills :
- Software development skills including software design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C/C++. Python, UNIX Shell scripting and Perl programming a plus.
- SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge on Data Structures a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
Apply Now: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE