Company Name: Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Application Developer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Design, develop and deploy software applications with high quality, performance, and scalability. Design and develop tests and test-automation suites to meet quality and test coverage goals. Provide ongoing maintenance, support, optimization, and enhancements to existing software and platforms. Collaborate with architects, team members, project managers, and business users to come up with innovative and elegant solutions|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) is an American technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States, TI is one of the top ten semiconductor companies worldwide, based on sales volume. The company’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 85% of their revenue
Job Details for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Application Developer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
This position requires a strong foundational understanding of software development and full-stack web development expertise. The ideal candidate will have strong coding and problem-solving skills with expertise in Java, Spring boot, Angular/other front-end frameworks, and SQL.
- Design, develop and deploy software applications with high quality, performance, and scalability.
- Design and develop tests and test-automation suites to meet quality and test coverage goals.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, optimization, and enhancements to existing software and platforms.
- Collaborate with architects, team members, project managers, and business users to come up with innovative and elegant solutions.
- Follow established processes including guidelines on code quality, documentation, and development best practices and work with the team to come up with recommendations for continuous improvements.
Skills Required For Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
- Knowledge of software development processes and the full software development lifecycle.
- Expert level knowledge of programming in Java, with experience in developing complex software applications.
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving skills, and root cause analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Bachelor’s in CSE, IT, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of DB design, integration, and development of complex queries in Oracle SQL.
- Knowledge of standard DevOps processes and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of web services development using REST API
How to Apply for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Apply Now
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE