Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply for Customer Service Representative | Bangalore
Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply – Thermo Fisher Scientific is scheduled to hire for the role of Customer Service Representative at the Bangalore Office. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, growing efficiency in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our distributed team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an outstanding combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
|Job Title||Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||Preferably Bachelor’s degree|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Customer Service Representative:
Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration)
0- 2 years Hands on experience on Order Management
Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
Display excellent verbal and written communication and social skills.
Highly thorough and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
Able to multi-task, prioritize and handle time effectively
Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of tasks
Flexible to work in Night Shifts
Roles & Responsibilities for Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply
Perform high end order processing tasks for assigned regions using Oracle JD Edwards, SAP, BaaN, PRMS, Macola, AS400 and other applications used by the function
Engage in activities to provide an enhanced customer experience
Ensure adherence to company procedures, policies, and systems.
Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
Ensure adherence to all internal/external processes defined
Proactively calls out issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
Solves a range of straightforward problems and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
How to apply for Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE