Thermo Fisher Scientific Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | Freshers | EXP: 0 – 2 years | Full Time
Thermo Fisher Scientific Drive 2021 : Thermo Fisher Scientific INC is the world leader in serving science with revenue of 17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience, and comprehensive support.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring Software Engineer I|
|Description||Software Engineer position for the applicants|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Job role:- Software Engineer I
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
The Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Hands on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and experience requirement:
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in the role, BE/BTech or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Proficiency with Anguar, Java Script, Node JS
- Desktop Software development using Anguar, Java Script, Node JS
How to apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Drive 2021 ?
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE