Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech – Mechanical who are eligible for Graduate Engineer Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Decipher requirements and technical specification documents. Seeks clarification where needed. Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship. Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade-off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications. Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations. Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process. Fairly conversant/capable of learning tool used to support design analysis and simulation|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Thermo Fisher Scientific INC is the world leader in serving science with revenue of 17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience, and comprehensive support.
Job Details for Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of a Mechanical Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents. Seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade-off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant/capable of learning tool used to support design analysis and simulation.
Skills Required For Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2021
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles (Structural, Theory of machines and Heat transfer)
- Ability to build design documents based on reviews and designer input. Understanding of engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Aware of DFM concepts & tries to use them where possible
- Can fairly make an assessment of part manufacturing processes.
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade-off analysis, and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation in ensuring implement the design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Build design documents & artifacts as per the design process
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE