Thermo Fisher Scientific Internship 2023
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Internship 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech who are eligible for Software Testing Engineer – Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Thermo Fisher Scientific Internship 2023|
|Description||As a Software Testing Engineer – Intern, you will join a team of software developers to participate in the specification, design, testing, maintenance, and implementation of software for life sciences Mass spectrometry instruments and allied products. This software and these instruments make a real, positive, and strong impact on the lives of people across the globe.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Thermo Fisher Scientific INC is the world leader in serving science with a revenue of 17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience, and comprehensive support.
Job Details for Thermo Fisher Scientific Internship 2023
- Job role:- Software Testing Engineer – Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Batch:- 2022/2023
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Thermo Fisher Scientific Internship 2023
As a Software Testing Engineer – Intern, you will join a team of software developers to participate in the specification, design, testing, maintenance, and implementation of software for life sciences Mass spectrometry instruments and allied products. This software and these instruments make a real, positive, and strong impact on the lives of people across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Test Engineers in Developing and implementing Test Cases / Test scenarios/Automate testing for the software builds.
- Assist the Senior developers in documentation etc while authoring the test cases etc
Skills Required For Thermo Fisher Scientific Internship 2023
Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science. Final-year Students who are about to complete the course also can apply.
- Logical thinking.
- Good and clear communication in English.
- Strong willingness to make a career in coding
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE