Thomson Reuters Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Technology Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Thomson Reuters Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||We are seeking talented, ambitious students to be considered for our Technology Internship Program within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters. Tax & Accounting has some of the best and most trusted businesses and brands in the market today and is a leading provider of technology and integrated information solutions to accounting, tax, and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms, and the government|
|Work Location||Ahmedabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have the knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision-makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Job Details for Thomson Reuters Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Technology Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2023
- Job Location:- Ahmedabad
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Thomson Reuters Internship Drive 2023
We are seeking talented, ambitious students to be considered for our Technology Internship Program within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters. Tax & Accounting has some of the best and most trusted businesses and brands in the market today and is a leading provider of technology and integrated information solutions to accounting, tax, and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms, and the government.
The program will run from January 2023 to June 2023 and the opportunity is based in Ahmadabad.
- We have designed an Internship program that offers a full-time experience, where the intern is assimilated into a specialized group and works under the guidance of an experienced Manager.
- The outcome of the intern experience as we’ve designed it is professional experience gained through project-based work. These are fantastic opportunities to explore careers in a reputable, forward-thinking, global organization.
- Principal AccountabilitiesProgram/code software to meet design specifications utilizing established tools.
- Collaboration with Team Lead and other Development staff to establish and implement necessary software features and functions.
- Develop applications using Web Technology and/or Mobile technology to meet agreed business needs.
- Ready to work on any of the below technologies or tools:
- Back End Technologies – C#, Rest Services/Web Services, SQL
- Tools – Visual Studio, Fiddler, Chrome Developer tools
Skills Required for Thomson Reuters Internship Drive 2023
- Cloud Computing
- Bid data
- Machine learning
- Secondary AccountabilitiesTake on additional responsibilities as assigned
- Education: We seek B Tech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree students pursuing degrees and requiring an Internship part of the academic course/curriculum.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric and problem-solving orientation
- Strong grasp of object-oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-energy environment
- Ability to multi-task projects in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience programming in C#, and SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Windows, and/or Open Source (Linux) platforms
- A fundamental understanding of networking such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, and WAN connections.
- Knowledge of systems that connect to central storage devices, NAS or SAN. Public Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) are a plus
- Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased, and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE