Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Engineering and are eligible for the position of Technology Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. www.mechomotive.com
|Job Title||Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||We are looking for passionate Software Interns to design, develop, test, and provide software solutions for the TR Tax & Accounting business. The responsibilities of Software Interns include understanding user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various programming languages|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have the knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision-makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Job Details for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Technology Intern
- Qualification:- Engineering – M.Tech, MCA, MSc IT
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
- We are looking for passionate Software Interns to design, develop, test, and provide software solutions for the TR Tax & Accounting business.
- The responsibilities of Software Interns include understanding user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various programming languages.
- Ultimately, the role of the Software Intern is to help build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- 1) Developing professional expertise, and applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- 2) Works on problems of small and moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- 3) Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- 4) Able to apply knowledge and skills to solve straightforward problems.
- 5) Acts under guidance to develop, test, and document applications.
- 6) Performs simple tests in strict compliance with detailed instructions.
- 7) Systematically develops and validates applications
Skills Required for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
- Required Skills
- 1)Passionate individuals looking to start their career in technology.
- 2)Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures & algorithms and relational database systems.
- 3)Knowledge of C#, .Net, Core Java, object-oriented programming, and SQL.
- 4)Good Problem Solving, Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- 5)Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- 6)Self-starters with evidence of intellectual curiosity.
- Education: Engineering – M.Tech, MCA, MSc IT or other equivalent degree
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE