Introduction : TRENDING INTERNET OF THINGS
(1) TRENDING INTERNET OF THINGS : The Internet of Things, also called The Internet of Objects. Refers to a wireless network between objects, usually the network will be wireless and self-configuring, such as household appliances.
(2) By embedding short-range mobile transceivers into a wide array of additional gadgets and everyday items. Enabling new forms of communication between people and things, and between things themselves.
(3) The term “Internet of Things” has come to describe a number of technologies. Research disciplines that enable the Internet to reach out into the real world of physical objects.
(4)“Things having identities and virtual personalities operating in smart spaces using intelligent. Interfaces to connect and communicate within social, environmental, and user contexts”.
From any time ,any place connectivity for anyone, we will now have connectivity for anything!
Trends : TRENDING INTERNET OF THINGS
(1) When entering the doors, scanners will identify the tags on her clothing.
(2) When shopping in the market, the goods will introduce themselves.
(3) When moving the goods, the reader will tell the staff to put a new one.
(4) When paying for the goods, the microchip of the credit card will communicate with checkout reader.
Traceable identities will help the consumers to verify the origins of the products. Help Europe to preserve agricultural diversity and rural lifestyles. Traceability may provide market feedback to the producers in a sector. Where the production is often planned well in advance according to wholesale dealers’ prediction of the market for certain produce. The producers’ flexibility is limited by long term contracts and politically decided production subsidies.
New efficient diagnostics combined with nanotechnology enabled lab-on-a-chip technologies. Open a complete range of novel opportunities for new treatments and prevention of serious diseases.
There will be robots taking care of the house, performing routine works such as cleaning or maintenance. These will collaborate autonomously with the house sensors, and the house control. The intelligent appliances will collaborate to conserve energy, and to signal need for new supplies of food, detergents, maintenance, etc.
When there a queue, the first cars may tell the cars behind if there is an accident or just too much traffic. This will eventually make intelligent navigation systems re-plan the route of cars programmed to go down already saturated roads.
Interest Areas : TRENDING INTERNET OF THINGS
This concept can enhance the current technology example for real world scenario :
A traffic jam or road accident happened at particular location can notify the near by places. Within a second through which people will avoid that place.
- It will save the time.
- Fastest means of communication
- Reduce human effort.
- Avoid chaos.
- Fast & digital notification/alert.
Click Here To Visit Our Website