Company Name: Ubisoft
Ubisoft is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA who are eligible for the position of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Ubisoft Internship Drive2022|
|Description||This job position is to provide technical support to Ubisoft staff of Mumbai and Pune offices on using their IT equipment. Be responsible for the evaluation, installation, and maintenance of staff’s computer hardware, software, networks, and associated peripherals. Moreover, the person also participates in IT projects to improve users’ productivity|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Ubisoft Entertainment SA is a French video game company headquartered in Montreuil with several development studios across the world. It publishes games for several video game franchises, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Rayman, Raving Rabbids, and Tom Clancy’s.
Job Details for Ubisoft Internship Drive Drive 2022
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Job Location:- Pune
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Ubisoft Internship Drive 2022
This job position is to provide technical support to Ubisoft staff of Mumbai and Pune offices on using their IT equipment. Be responsible for the evaluation, installation, and maintenance of staff’s computer hardware, software, networks, and associated peripherals. Moreover, the person also participates in IT projects to improve users’ productivity.
1. Provide technical support on Desktop facilities
1.1Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks, and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
1.2 Determine the source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair, and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisors.
1.3 Respond to requests for computer assistance from staff experiencing problems with hardware, software, and networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer-related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
1.4 Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
1.5 Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
1.6 In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
1.7 Provide follow-up and progress updates to the users.
1.8 Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staff
1.9 Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of online applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
1.10 Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
1.11 Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
1.12 Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
1.13 Participate in the establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
1.14 Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
1.15 Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
1.16 Keep an eye on new computer technology.
1.17 Assess the functional need to determine specifications for purchases
1.18 Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
1.19 Assist in IT asset management
2. Participates in Desktop projects/tasks
2.1 Assist senior teammates in the completion of projects.
2.2 Completes desktop-related projects/tasks as assigned
Skills Required For Ubisoft Internship Drive 2021
The ideal candidate will be friendly, resourceful, reliable, independent, and interested in helping people become more productive with their technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 year of desktop supporting experience in a 100+ users environment
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS
- Knowledge of O365 and related products
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft-based products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating systems Windows 10, Macintosh, and Linux will be an advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being a good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commitment to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind – Understand the customer
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE