Unisys Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Unisys Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech is eligible for the position of Associate Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Unisys Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||1. Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s). 2. Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on the technical staff for domain knowledge. 3. Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.). 4. Works independently or as an effective team member|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Job Details for Unisys Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Category:- Private Jobs
- Salary:- Best In the Industry
Job Description for Unisys Internship Drive 2023
- A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student.
- Key Responsibilities:-
- 1. Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- 2. Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on the technical staff for domain knowledge.
- 3. Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- 4. Works independently or as an effective team member.
- 5. Identifies and escalates issues as required. 6. Gains awareness of requirements in the area of defined tasks.
- 7. Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- 8. Under direction or guidance, executes well-defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as: a. implements simple features b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis, and/or problem resolutions c. set up and maintains system software development environments d. execute prewritten tests e. write and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy f. Implements test cases g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
- 9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
Job Qualification for Unisys Internship Drive 2023
- Key Qualifications
- • Student enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- • Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- • Problem-solving
- • Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- • Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- • Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- • Has a natural curiosity for technology
- • Able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- • Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE