Company Name: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Unisys is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the position of Application Test Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Unisys is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the position of Application Test Engineer|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Job Details for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Application Test Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Category:- Private Jobs
- Salary:- Best In Industry
Job Qualification for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
Job Description for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories, and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Builds stable working relationships internally. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments are given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.