Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electrical | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021: Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Description||Unisys is hiring Freshers Engineer of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electrical for Bangalore|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Recruitment 2021:
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a applications / systems engineering organization.
- Understand Product Life Cycle management in a applications/systems engineering environment, with focus on agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language
- Self-sufficient team member
- Needs less direction. Capable of independence.
- Apply processes and tools. Recommends improvements.
- Communicate within team and with extended team members. Escalate issues as and when required.
- Knowledgeable in an area or product. Demonstrated strength in one key area. Learning the system of which the product is a part. Rely on team for complex domain knowledge.
- Estimate own tasks with some guidance. Tasks are of increased number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Understand requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Design bounded code areas or test cases at component level. May contribute to a higher-level design. Contribute to product specifications, design or test documents.
- Implement bounded areas. Implements simple features or test cases, more complex features or test cases with assistance.
- Write quality code and may review others code for defect.
- Write/run tests in bounded product areas. Make suggestions for improving test plan and tests.
- Execute tests at the component level.
- Analysis of problems. Gathers information to assist in problem debug and resolution. Proficient in the use of Diagnostic Tools
- Fix defects in bounded areas of code. Fix simple problems, complex problems with assistance. Review external customer User Communication Forms (UCF’s) for specific component and update or create new test cases as appropriate.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in bounded product areas. Expedite resolutions.
- Collaborate effectively in virtual teams.
- Participates in Innovation activities by commenting and generating ideas as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE