Organization Name:- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ESE is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecom; M.Sc are eligible for the UPSC ESE Examination 2021. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||UPSC ESE Examination 2021|
|Description||UPSC ESE is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecom; M.Sc are eligible for the UPSC ESE Examination 2021|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Name of the Examination: Engineering Services Examination 2021
UPSC is inviting applications to fill the posts under the Engineering Services examination by conducting a Preliminary Examination on 18th July 2021.
Details for UPSC ESE Examination 2021
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecom; M.Sc
- Job Category:- Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location:- Across India
- Salary:- As per government policy
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Last Date:- 27th April 2021
- Examination Date:- 18th July 2021
- Total Vacancy:- 215 Posts
- Category I‐Civil Engineering
- Category II‐Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III‐Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Examination 2021
- Educational Qualification:
- (a) Obtained a degree in Engineering in the concerned disciplines from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- Disciplines: Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- (b) Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- (c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- (d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- (e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- (f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐
- For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐
- M.Sc. degree or it’s equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’–
- M.Sc. degree or it’s equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates, age must be in between 21 to 30 years as of 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply
Selection Process for UPSC ESE Examination 2021
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 200/-. All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC ESE Examination 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Engineering Services Examination 2021 online latest by 27th April 2021
- Selection will be done through Engineering Services Examination 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 18th July 2021.