UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director. Check UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Download Link, UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, UPSC Recruitment Age Limit, UPSC Selection Criteria and other details here.
|Job Title||UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director.|
|Work Location||Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 March 2021
- Last date for printing completely submitted online application: 5 March 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy DetailsJob Summary
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director Posts, Download UPSC Notification PDF @upsc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Feb 15, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 4, 2021|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Assistant Director – 3 Posts
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) – 1 Post
- Assistant Director -Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelors in Law.
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode at upsc.gov.in on or before 4 March 2021. All candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference before 5 March 2021.
Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents if called for an interview
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- All others – Rs. 25/-