Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021 | Freshers |Graduate Engineer Trainee | Chennai
Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:Vestas hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:
|Job Title||Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021|
|Description||Candidates having Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics are eligible for this post|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Type:- Professional
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Believe in our values of Collaboration, Simplicity and Accountability
- High level of motivation and are able to question the existing while maintaining operation
- Customer-oriented and have the ability to understand the complete business value chain
- Finding it exciting and interesting to work with other people in a large organization
- Capable of building up an intensive network across cultures and time zones
- Profound communication and presentation skills
- Focus on processes and like to get things structure
- Being innovative and getting things done
- Working separately considering value chain collaboration and teamwork
- Experience in change management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Parts & MDM Support Under Service Product Lifecycle management is responsible for supervising the complete lifecycle of the parts and Technical specs used in Wind turbines, which are maintained via enthusiastic service contracts
- Moreover the department enables geographically-dispersed, multi-disciplinary, teams to strategically collaborate with partners and customers using trusted, up-to-date product information.
- The main function areas of the department pertains to BOM management, Change and configuration management, Product Data & Variability Management, Service Process Management , Project and design Collaboration , Governance and Workflow.
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE