Company Name: Visa
Visa is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech who are eligible for Associate Technical Support Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Visa Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Cybersource Enterprise relies on its operation support individuals to work with issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations support, application support, and remediation support which affects customers in a real-time production environment|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network, and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Details Of Visa Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Visa Off Campus Drive 2022
Cybersource Enterprise relies on its operation support individuals to work with issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations support, application support, and remediation support which affects customers in a real-time production environment.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Work in the Visa Command Center monitoring the Cybersource Enterprise real-time production services
- Gain a solid understanding of the role a payment solution provider holds in the online payment industry and leverage this knowledge to troubleshoot internal and external incidents
- Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and management during the incident and change management process
- The ability to identify follow-up items and areas for improvement and propose solutions
- Provide support for mission-critical applications and execute procedures to resolve incidents.
- Ensure the incident management process is followed and all communication requirements are met.
- Support applications in a Linux environment and troubleshoot network, database, and system issues that are often not well documented.
- This could include using basic scripting skills to generate log output based on support requests and incidents
- Investigate incidents and provide root cause analysis based on application behavior and log data
- Gauge the scope and criticality of impact and take the appropriate actions to handle the situation
- Interact with second-level teams, development teams, Product Support teams, and Customer Support teams to ensure incidents are closed out and impact is communicated per the process in place
- Monitor both systems and network performance through various industry standards and custom tools
- Open and update trouble tickets and answer internal and external phone calls.
- Interact with 3rd party service providers to resolve incidents and provide root cause analysis
- Review change activities and upcoming maintenance periods and coordinate with staff to cover the activities. Identify and raise concerns with upcoming changes to management and senior support teams
- Identify gaps in existing processes and procedures and work with management and technical teams to propose and implement a solution.
- Create and update operating procedures and training documentation as needed
- Recycle and validate Linux services as needed
- Work with little supervision and assist multiple teams in day-to-day activities
- Provide guidance and training to staff members
- Review and identify areas for improvement within documented procedures and work with management to implement changes
This is an on-site position. An on-site position must be consistently performed at an assigned Visa office location and require a daily commute to the office location.
Skills Required For Visa Off Campus Drive 2022
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in a Linux environment
• Experience with ServiceNow, Netcool, or other industry-standard monitoring and ticketing tools
• Experience with troubleshooting with Perfmon, Riverbed, or other performance monitoring tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting highly available systems
• The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once under duress
• Experience remotely managing Linux computer systems
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate
• Proven technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
• 3 or more years of work experience
• ServiceNow (AskNow) experience would be ideal.
• ITIL Certification
• Certified Systems Administrator
• Java programming experience (will be looking at Java Exception code)
• Flexible to schedule
Work Hours: This is a 24×7 rotating 12-hour shift alternating 3 nights on, 2 nights off, 2 nights on, and 3 nights off. Required to work OT as requested to cover staff shortages and training. This is an operational department, which required you to work weekends and over the holiday periods as scheduled.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE