Company Name: Vivify Healthcare
Vivify Healthcare is hiring candidates who have completed their BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech and are eligible for the position of Software Engineer – Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Vivify Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to join our experienced software team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Providing accessible, affordable, and effective solutions in the healthcare ecosystem through integrating capabilities, technologies, and complementary systems to create value and deliver positive outcomes for all.
Details Of Vivify Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer – Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Fresher
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Vivify Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to join our experienced software team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a software engineer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Software Engineer provides valuable support to the team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
Day in the life / Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE