Company Name: Vymo
Vymo is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com is eligible for the position of Technical Support Executive. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to the VYMO App and its usage. Document internal procedures in Confluence and work through the problem-solving process with customers, empowering them to do the same in the future. Creates documents based on changes that have happened in the client systems and how it impacts Vymo. Suggests changes to the processes within Vymo based on these. Report significant and recurring issues to the L3 support team|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Vymo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps.
Vymo is trusted by over 100,000 users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
Job Details for Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Technical Support Executive
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to the VYMO App and it’s usage.
- Document internal procedures in Confluence and work through the problem-solving process with customers, empowering them to do the same in the future.
- Creates documents based on changes that has happened in the client systems and how it impacts Vymo.
- Suggests changes to the processes within Vymo based on these. Report significant and recurring issues to the L3 support team.
Responsibilities and Duties For Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- Provide a bullet point list of the responsibilities and duties of this job.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests/tickets received through the freshdesk Helpdesk or through the dedicated phone support line that is open to the client’s end-users
- Ensure that the Resolve Time for Tickets is kept at a minimum, with the First response going to the customer as per the SLAs
Following to closure on issues raised, which does not limit to but includes:
- Raising a BUG/CR and following up on the same on JIRA (Creating a Slack Channel/Alerting on other communication channels that include the relevant stakeholder is of paramount important when raising a P0 BUG)
- Keeping a checklist/tracker for those BUGs/CRs and escalate them if they are close to missing their TATs based on the priority levels raised in the BUG/CR.
- Empower yourself with the workflow/logic/business demands of all the Clients that VYMO supports with a view to having comprehensive knowledge
- Pass on to L2/POD4 teams all/necessary details that involves any specific or generic issue that needs to be immediately addressed or needs a L2 level debugging
- Must be flexible to work in US business hours (both EST and PST).
Skills Required For Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- B.Com/B.Tech /BCA /Engg graduates with any technical courses completed/certified
- Prefer candidates who have at least 1 year of technical experience in a Helpdesk role managing support related queries
- Debugging ability, Customer Service oriented, Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ownership towards the tasks at hand, chasing up for end-to-end completion.
- Any technical certification is preferable
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE