Company Profile: Vymo
Vymo is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE who are eligible for Intern – Engineering. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues 🙂 You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Vymo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It’s a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant – a first of its kind – that automatically captures sales activities and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually by learning from top sales reps.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across 7 offices globally. Vymo is trusted by over 100,000 users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
Job Details for Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Intern – Engineering
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0- 2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- It is a paid internship where you work on a wide variety of real-time software engineering tasks
- You learn engineering best practices from the wicked smart engineering colleagues 🙂
- You can shadow seasoned technocrats and learn how engineering solves problems in Vymo
A Day in your life
- Solutionize, Develop & Build applications.
- Partner with and learn from a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Support, Quality, Dev-ops, and Platform Engineers
- Develop internal tools to make the life of fellow engineers/ analysts easy.
- Develop application debugging experience by addressing support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality, and Internal teams.
Skills Required For Vymo Off Campus Drive 2021
- Currently pursuing a BE (senior year) / ME in Computer Science or a related field (2020-21 Graduate)
- Solid programming skills and significant development experience in a Linux/macOS Environment
- Experience in any Java, Python, Nodejs, Web Frameworks (Django, AngularJS, React, Play)
- Experience in at least one relational or non-relational DBMS.
- Have a good understanding of Databases (both SQL & NoSQL) & Kafka is a plus.
- Experience developing microservices and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE