Company Name: Walmart Labs
Walmart Labs is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech to be eligible for the position of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Walmart Labs Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||You will work on multiple domains like multichannel supply chain to complex retail systems in the point of sale, finance, logistics, and transportation domains. You’ll create game-changing solutions/applications using cutting-edge technology and streamline processes through innovation. We’re constantly reinventing how we save people’s money in our retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices, and we do it in unexpected ways. Whether you’re analyzing data, simplifying the supply chain, or creating solutions to make this planet more sustainable, what you’ll be really doing is redefining the customer experience and making lives better. You get to work on a wide spectrum of technologies and heterogeneous platforms such as Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, ERP, Middleware tools, low latency messaging systems, machine learning and open-source frameworks|
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
At Walmart Labs Bengaluru, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Labs and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries, and e-commerce websites in 11 countries.
That’s Walmart Labs Bengaluru for you. With the fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide.
Our company’s purpose is our reason for being. It drives all our business decisions and actions. It is the guiding philosophy we are proud to communicate.
By bringing together online, mobile, and social with our 11,000+ stores around the world, Walmart is creating a seamless experience for customers to shop in a way that’s most convenient for them—anytime and anywhere.
Job Details for Walmart Labs Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- Bengaluru, Chennai
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Walmart Labs Off Campus Drive 2022
- You will work on multiple domains like multichannel supply chain to complex retail systems in the point of sale, finance, logistics and transportation domains.
- You’ll create game-changing solutions / applications using cutting-edge technology and streamline process through innovation.
- We’re constantly reinventing how we save people’s money in our retail stores, online and through their mobile devices, and we do it in an unexpected ways.
- Whether you’re analyzing data, simplifying the supply chain or creating solutions to make this planet more sustainable, what you’ll be really doing is redefining the customer experience and making lives better.
- You get to work on a wide spectrum of technologies and heterogeneous platforms such as Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, ERP, Middleware tools, low latency messaging systems, machine learning and open source frameworks.
Job Responsibilities For Walmart Labs Off Campus Drive 2022
You will have to work in a team of developers writing codes to build one of the systems, as listed below but not limited to:
- Largest private customer database, master data for Item
- Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels
- Mobile development to enhance user experience for our associates
- Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites
- Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners.
- World’s largest private cloud
- Large Scale distributed Systems, Service Oriented Architecture.
- High Performance, Scalable and Reliable Systems.
- Massive in-memory databases
Skills Required For Walmart Labs Off Campus Drive 2022
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2022.
- You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters.
- You possess an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- You have a good command on any one programming language – C/C++/Java.
- You have knowledge of Relational Databases.
Desired Skills :
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
- You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE