Wells fargo Off-Campus Drive 2021
Wells Fargo is hiring for the position of Software Sr Engineer. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website-MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Software Sr Engineer|
|Description||7+ years of Strong Java/J2EE application development and implementation experience 5+ years of BPM workflow development experience.. SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience. Knowledge and understanding of application server architecture. API programming experience with XML, REST or JSON. Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline etc.|
|Work Location||Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government, and also financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and also services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and also inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and also staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics, and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai locations.
The Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology is a customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of payments capabilities, advances digital offerings, enables innovation to develop new customer experiences and also products; and enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and also ATM technologies. We are an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transactions and purchase volume, and also small business lending. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
About the Role
CSBBT Small Business Journey team is seeking a Senior BPM lead developer that acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex BPM workflows and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and also existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and also acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the workflow development, testing, and implementation process.
- Analyze software requirements and highly complex user needs to determine feasibility of design within time and also cost constraints.
- Fill a technical lead role on strategic projects within the organization with an ability to transfer knowledge to members of the team and also act as an expert, value added resource.
- Proven problem solving abilities with a history of building reliable and also high performance software solutions.
- Assure quality, Security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Lead and coordinate maintenance of software systems and also installation/upgrade of software systems.
- Develops, executes and manages the maintenance of security plans, risk assessments, recovery planning, and also incident management, testing procedures, training and reporting on the execution of deliverables designed for program maturity.
- Develop original and innovative solutions to complex challenges and provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Be well-informed in general technology trends (Cloud, Web technologies etc.,) and be able to make recommendations based on our business needs.
- Ability to adapt and learn new emerging technologies.
- 7+ years of Strong Java/J2EE application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of BPM workflow development experience.
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application server architecture
- API programming experience with XML, REST or JSON
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- 5+ years Red Hat PAM (jBPM) experience is preferred
- 3+ years of Oracle/SQL experience.
- Well versed in CI/CD processes (using Jenkins/uDeploy)
- Experience with Git and Github version control, Gradle & Defect Tracking (JIRA) tools
- 3+ years of experience with Agile project methodologies
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to influence, partner, and also negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
Market Skills and Certifications
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and also recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product.
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change.
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE