Western Union Off-Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: Western Union
Western Union Off-Campus Drive 2022:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech who are eligible for the position of Trainee Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Western Union Off-Campus Drive 2022
|Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications and get it reviewed by the manager/mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members
|Pune, Maharashtra – INDIA
We are a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. From small businesses and global corporations to families near and far away to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money – to help grow economies and realize a better world.
We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.
Job Details for Western Union Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Trainee Associate
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2022
- Job Location:- Pune
- Salary: As Per Company Norms
- Experience:- Fresher
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Western Union Off-Campus Drive 2022
You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects. This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently. You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Skills Required For Western Union Off-Campus Drive 2022
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java/.Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE