Off-Campus Drive 2021
WhiteHat Jr is hiring for Business Analyst, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
|Job Title||WhiteHat Jr is Hiring Business Analyst|
|Description||Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
Job Description: Business Analyst
WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications. Founded in 2018 by former Discovery Networks CEO Karan Bajaj, WhiteHat Jr helps address a unique gap in the Indian education system. It prepares kids aged 6 to 14 to thrive in this new world by teaching the fundamentals of coding – logic, sequence, structure and algorithmic thinking – and helping them build commercial-ready games, animations and apps. The company has developed its own original coding curriculum and imparts the lessons via one-to-one live, interactive online classes.
- Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
- Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product
- Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve engagement along the customer life cycle.
- Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
- Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Data Analytics Visionary.
- Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
- Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
- Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards.
- Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
- Multi-Dimensional, “Growth Hacker” Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
- Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach.
Apply Now Click Here( Campus drive link)