Company Name: Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd
Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B Tech are eligible for the position of QA Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Work Location||Mumbai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Wingify is an Indian-based fast-growing software company that makes technology products that are globally admired such as VWO and PushCrew. Our products are loved by thousands of businesses and users across 90+ countries, and the customer list includes brands like ICICI, Lenovo, Walt Disney, Target, eBay, and Forever21.
Job Details for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- QA Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- Across India
- Experience:- 0 – 3 Years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022
Your responsibilities for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022
- Ensure that our products are awesome and of high quality.
- Confirm, verify bugs, and determine steps to reproduce.
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building front end, UI, API, load, performance, and UAT test suites for our applications.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and development teams on projects to understand requirements and create, automate, execute, manage and report test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Own QA activities for the scrum team and drive scoping, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities.
- Be the first point of contact for all client issues, debug them and get them resolved in time for a better customer experience.
- Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments.
- Talking about your work – we love open source software, heavily use them, and talking about how we use them is the least we can do to help the community
Skills Required for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022
- 0- 3 years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Analytical ability to understand and work with complex application architecture.
- Well-versed in Functional Automation – Web and API.
- Knowledge of API testing and automation with Rest Assured.
- Proficient in any of the following Automation Tools – Selenium / Protractor.
- Experience in Performance/load testing with tools like Jmeter is a bonus.
- Hands-on knowledge of testing backend platforms – Databases, Cache, and Queues is a plus.
- Knowledge in client-side debugging for RCA of bugs.
- Experience in QA infra technologies like Docker and Selenium Grid is an added bonus.
- Experience in Version control tools like Git. And CI tools like Jenkins are required.
- Keen inclination towards usability and end-user perspective of the application we build.
- Own QA Processes in scrums. Estimate and plan projects with accuracy.
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
Apply Now :- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE