Company Name: Wipro Ltd
Wipro is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech who are eligible for the position of Developer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design|
|Work Location||Noida – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of us, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology-enabled solutions, the company leverages the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
The company is globally recognized for its innovative approach to delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. The company champions optimized the utilization of natural resources, capital, and talent.
Job Details for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Developer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Noida
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
The purpose of this role is to design, test, and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications which needs to be employed at a client end and ensure they meet 100% quality assurance parameters
- Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design of the product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out a detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ module development
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development, and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error-free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project / program/account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progress and documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk, and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to the project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
Skills Required For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Applies the competency in all situations and it serves as a guide to others as well.
- Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
How To Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE