Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; BCA/ MCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Wipro is hiring Freshers Trainee|
|Description||Freshers Trainee position for the applicants|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Locations: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualifications for Wipro Recruitment Drive:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; BCA/ MCA
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment Drive 2021?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE