Wipro WADIC Registration Drive 2022 | Wipro Academy for Digital Consulting (WADIC) | Freshers | B.Com | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Wipro Technologies Ltd
Wipro WADIC Registration Drive 2022 :- Wipro is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: WIPRO WADIC Registration
Designation: Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant
Test Date: To be in 2022
|Job Title||Wipro WADIC Registration Drive 2022|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Wipro branches across all over India
First-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
Second-year stipend: INR 17,533 per month
Third-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Service Agreement: The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WADIC Registration Drive 2022:
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
10th Standard: 50% or above
12th Standard: 50% or above
Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Why choose WADiC?
Because the unique programme methodology sets you apart.
Undergo structured training programmes in technical and functional streams by SMEs and account mentors before deployment into live projects
Opportunity to pursue roles including Business Analyst/Functional Consultant through mentor-led training
Pursue a Wipro sponsored Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme from a Premier Institute, while garnering full-time work experience with us
Join us as ‘Scholar Trainee – WADiC’
Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Selection Process for Wipro WADIC Registration Drive 2022:
Eligible aspirants must go through below online test and business round.
How To Apply for Wipro WADIC Registration Drive 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE