Wipro WILP 2022 for Freshers B.Sc/BCA graduates | 2022 & 2023 Batch | Across India
Wipro WILP 2022 for Freshers : Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 (WILP – 2022) scheduled to hire B.Sc/BCA 2022 & 2023 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro WILP 2022 will be given below.
|Job Role||Scholar Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date(Tentative)||Informed Later|
|Last Date||15 November 2022|
Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
Bachelor of Science -B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Year of Passing: 2022,2023 ONLY
10th Standard: Pass
12th Standard: Pass
Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
Selection Process for Wipro WILP 2022:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
How to apply for Wipro WILP 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro WILP 2022 in online latest by 15 November 2022.
To Apply : Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE