Xeno Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply for SDE Intern | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc | New Delhi
Xeno Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : Xeno announced notification for the post of SDE Intern. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About the company: Xeno is an AI-driven CRM company for large D2C brands and retailers. We have some of the biggest brands in our portfolio like Tommy Hilfiger, CK, Jack & jones, Levi’s, Taco Bell, Barbeque Nation, etc. Xeno enables large D2C brands & omnichannel retailers to engage their customers across eCommerce & stores.
With the digital retail wave alongside us, we’ve seen a 7x growth in the number of brands using Xeno over the last year. We think of this role as an entrepreneur as much as being a Software Engineer Intern. But instead of building a company from scratch, you get to come in after we’ve gone through the pains of getting to $1M ARR while figuring out early market-product fit. You get to take on the challenge of scaling a business from $1M to $10M in revenue in 2.5 years & beyond. With this kind of growth plan, the key element will be to get clients onboarded and live in better and quicker ways.
|Job Title||Xeno Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Work Location||New Delhi – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||SDE Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Detailed Eligibility for Xeno Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Skills for Xeno Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
Strong understanding of data structures.
Experience with either Java or Node.js as a backend technology
Familiarity with database systems such as MySQL, or MongoDB
Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What will you do?
Designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using either Java or Node.js
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve software-related issues
Write and maintain clean, efficient, and well-documented code
Contribute to the development of new features and functionality for existing applications
Participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning sessions.
Participate in hackathons, bug bashes, and company events.
Use generative AI to quickly develop small independent modules/scripts/monitors.
What Xeno’s culture will mean for you?
Company > Team: Your performance will be judged more by us winning together as a company vs. just your/ your team’s performance.
Accountability at Xeno isn’t top-down. You’ll be accountable to all Happyxens to deliver results & together grow the company. Since your performance impacts their growth & vice versa. You’ll be expected to hold people beyond your team accountable too.
You will do the best work of your life while having fun
How to apply for Xeno Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE