Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Yash Technologies
Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree for the position of Trainee Consultant. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Worked as L1 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues Monitoring of cloud instances’ performance Good knowledge of AWS services in computing, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, and IAM|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, optimize costs, foster exceptional stakeholder experiences, and drive business transformation.
At YASH, we’re a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Our purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world and it drives us beyond generational gaps and disruptions of the future.
Job Details for Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee Consultant
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Worked as L1 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
Monitoring of cloud instances’ performance
Good knowledge of AWS services in computing, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, and IAM.
Good knowledge of AWS services in Compute – EC2, AWS VPC, AWS VPN, AWS Backup, AWS Security, AWS CloudWatch, S3, S3 Backup, and SSO
Knowledge of EC2 cloud instances using Amazon web services and configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications and regions.
Build servers using AWS EC2, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, Auto scaling, and load balancer in the virtual private network.
Installing, configuring, and supporting primarily Windows and Linux Servers on IaaS
Responsible for Linux and Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring & patching.
Monitoring of cloud instances’ performance
Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24×7 on-call.
Work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the infrastructure is fully and effectively Providing supports
Collaborative, team-focused with working experience in a 24/7 uptime environment
Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
Good understanding of Windows server architecture and hands-on experience in server administration and tools
Install, configure, and troubleshoot experience on multi-node Windows systems
Installing and managing the File and Print servers
Support Hardware problems in co-ordination with Vendors
Daily Health checks, Planning, and implementing fixes / Patches
Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
Create regular reports for Management requirements
Skills Required for Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- AWS Cloud certification (Compulsory)
- Excellent skills in MS Office for Infrastructure Landscape.
- Good Communication, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Good to have Migration knowledge of IT Infrastructure projects
- Planned Roles and Responsibilities:
- • Required to support migration projects of Global IT Infrastructure (24×7) and services
- • Incident resolution using SOP and required to prepare WI
- • Timely acknowledgment, ticket update, notification, and tracking of the incidents including the critical incidents
- • Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality standards.
- • Experience in Remote support and troubleshooting skills.
- • Understanding of Basics Hardware accessories/devices and peripherals
- • Willing to work 24×7 rotating shifts including night shifts (Compulsory)
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE