Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Test Engineer | Fresher Jobs 2021
Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021 : Zebra Technologies is looking for fresher/experienced graduates with excellent written and verbal communication skills having knowledge of statistics modeling and algorithms for the role of Software Engineer Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American company that manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification, and specialty printing, principally in the manufacturing, supply chain, retail, healthcare, and government sectors. In 2018, the company had sales of $4.218 billion and had a market capitalization of $12.55 billion.
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||zebra Technologies is hiring Software Test Engineer|
|Description||Software Test Engineer for applicants with Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering|
|Work Location||Bengalure – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Position: Software Test Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering,
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Execute the existing manual and automated test plans.
- Maintain and improve the exiting test plans
- Maintain and improve the existing automation code.
- Actively Participate in daily scrum and regular status meetings
- 0 to 2 years of experience in embedded Testing domain
- Bachelor/Masters Engineering degree with major in C.S.E or ECE
- Good programming skills in at least one programming or scripting language(like C, C++, Java, C#, Python)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience on writing test plan, test automation and Manual testing will be added advantage
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Apply Here : Click HERE
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE