Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss: Product Technical Analyst
Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss: hiring freshers for Product Technical Analyst . Candidates with BE / MBA degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss Details:
Company website: www.zycus.com
Job Role: Product Technical Analyst
Qualification: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science
|Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss
|MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science
|Mumbai – IN
Batch: 2022 & 2023
Experience: Freshers (0-1 Years)
Salary: INR 4.5 to 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Description for Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss:
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst. In this role, you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
This position is open exclusively to candidates residing in Mumbai
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
Job Requirement for Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss
Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science
Experience Level: 0-1 years
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
How to Apply For Zycus Careers Hiring 2024 | Freshers must not miss?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Zycus Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE