Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 | Latest Job | Freshers | Jr Team Member | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ CSE/ IT/ ETE | 2020-2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 | Latest Job :- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Team Member – GIS & Fiber Engineering
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Not disclosed
|Job Title||Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 | Latest Job|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ CSE/ IT/ ETE|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 | Latest Job :
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
Hiring Batch: 2020 to 2022 Batch
Job Responsibilities for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 | Latest Job :
Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team. Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing and testing and roll out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for operation of these new services and systems for performance andcapacity management.
Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements. Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations. Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around feasibility of solution and solution alternatives. The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services.
Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects. Assess capital investment on infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA. Review results of audit conducted by team on health of network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 | Latest Job ?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE