TCS CodeVita 2023 | Freshers must not miss | TCS Global Coding Contest 2023 | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2024/ 2025/ 2026/ 2027 Batch | Across Globe
TCS CodeVita 2023 | Freshers must not miss : TCS CodeVita has been proudly promoting the Programming-As-A-Sport culture among global students. CodeVita is a contest where individuals across the globe participate and compete to win the coveted ‘World’s Best Coder’ title.
The company has already organized 10 successful editions of the CodeVita and is coming up with the latest 11th edition.
Fast forward to Season 10, and we witnessed a jaw-dropping 3,05,000+ registrations from 87 countries, representing over 3500 institutes. Imagine participants from 10 regions engaging in a thrilling battle during the grand finale! Are you intrigued? Brace yourself for more exhilarating programming challenges and unforgettable experiences with CodeVita!
|Job Title||TCS CodeVita 2023 | Freshers must not miss|
|Description||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria For TCS CodeVita 2023 | Freshers must not miss:
With years of completion 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2027.
From institutes across the globe.
Pursuing undergraduate/ Diploma/ Postgraduate disciplines from engineering/ science background with any specialization.
What’s in it for Students?
The top 3 coders can win a total prize of USD 20,000!
Explore career opportunities with a global powerhouse.
Compete with the world’s finest coders.
Showcase your skills on a global platform.
Finalists might even experience the live grand finale in India for Season 11!
Exam Pattern for TCS CodeVita 2023 | Freshers must not miss:
Okay, now move further to the exam pattern and other contest details. CodeVita is an online coding contest that consists of 3 major rounds: Pre-Qualifier Round, Qualifier Round, and Grand Finale.
1. Pre-Qualifier Round: It will be an online coding contest in which the participants need to solve the questions within 6 hours. Meanwhile, there will two zonal rounds for the Pre-Qualifier Stage in India. Moreover, the participants will be tagged to a particular contest zone based on the form details.
- Mode: Online
2. Qualifier Round: Once you’ll get done with Pre-Qualifier rounds, then the Qualifier Round will take place on a particular day for both Indian and other students. The top performers in the zonal rounds will be promoted to this qualifier round. In this round, each participant is provided with 6 hours to solve the questions.
- Mode: Online
3. Grand Finale: It will be the final round where the top performers from the second round (Qualifier round) will participate. It will be held in one of the TCSL offices in India. The Top 3 contestants in this round will be declared as winners of the contest. Also, the winners will receive a total cash prize of USD 20, 000.
- Mode: Takes Place At the Venue
How to Apply for TCS CodeVita 2023 | Freshers must not miss?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before the below date.
Last Date to Register Codevita 2023: 11th November 2023
For more details and to apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE