Vestas Graduate Programme 2024
Company Name:- Vestas
Vestas Graduate Programme 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Engineering, R&D & Innovation. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Vestas Graduate Programme 2024
|Manufacturing Quality is part of Quality Execution in EBSC where we work on quality improvements through problem-solving and QIP’s, also recovering the cost associated with NC’s
|Chennai – India
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner in sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with +154 GW of wind turbines in 87 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and +132 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 29,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Job Details for Vestas Graduate Programme 2024
- Job role:- Engineering, R&D & Innovation
- Qualification:- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Salary:- Best in the Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description Vestas Graduate Programme 2024
- Our Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme where you will have the opportunity to experience working in two different areas and locations of our organisation. During the two years, you will gain a thorough understanding of our purpose, values, and culture and embark on an exciting global career with a clear focus on both your personal and professional development. You will receive tasks with a progressive increase in complexity and responsibility.
- Area of interest: Engineering, R&D & Innovation
- Embark on a dynamic journey in Engineering, R&D & Innovation through our Graduate Programme, where you’ll delve into the intricate process of shaping the future of sustainable energy. This program offers a unique opportunity to work in diverse countries, immersing yourself in different cultures. Contribute to cutting-edge projects that foster innovation and positive change, elevating your graduate experience to new heights. Join a community that values creativity and continuous improvement. In the realm of Engineering, R&D & Innovation, you will engage with transformative projects, ensuring Vestas remains at the forefront of technology. Your role will involve developing and optimizing cutting-edge technologies and digital solutions, contributing to a competitive product lifecycle.
- How you will Power the Solution
- As Graduate, you should be committed to our purpose of creating a more sustainable future as well as our culture of collaboration – we win and lose together. To do well in a graduate role, you should also possess the courage to speak up and the ability to include, motivate, and influence your colleagues.
- What you need to make a difference
- To qualify for the Graduate Programme, you need to:
- Hold or will complete by September 2024 a relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree from university – combined with limited full-time work experience after graduation. We are open to various educational backgrounds
- Have a solid grasp of business concepts
- Have an international mindset and preferably lived or studied abroad
- Possess a valid visa/work permit in the country you are applying for
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- We also expect that you:
- Have good methodological and communication skills
- Demonstrate fast-track learning ability and the openness to learn from others
- Are professional and handle ambiguity well
- Seek to improve and simplify our work and our solutions for the benefit of our customers
- Have an inclusive and global mindset
We only accept applications through our online recruitment system. The application period of the Vestas Graduate Programme runs until 15th of January 2024 at 23.59. Thereafter, qualified applicants will receive an invitation for the next step. To be taken into consideration, we need to receive your CV, and a single document which includes a cover letter that specifies your preferred area of interest: Engineering, R&D & Innovation, and your up-to-date grade transcripts. We will do our best to ensure you an unforgettable experience. To add your grade transcripts, insert additional pages to your cover letter. Paste your grade transcripts within the same document as your cover letter, and then upload your cover letter and grades as a single document.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE