AAI Recruitment 2021 | Applications Invited from Freshers for Apprenticeship | www.aai.aero | Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices | 90 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | Last Date: 30th November 2021
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
|Job Title||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Total Vacancies: 90 Posts
- Mechanical/ Auto (Graduate) – 11 Posts
- Civil (Graduate) – 5 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance (Graduate) – 6 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Mechanical/ Auto (Graduate) – 7 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 18 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance (Diploma) – 8 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 5 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 14 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Only Indian Nationals from Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Western Region (WR) are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/ diploma on or after 2019 are only eligible
- Maximum 26 years as on 31-10-2021.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Western Region based on their registration location
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 30th November 2021.
Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices: Click Here
ITI Apprentices: Click Here
Apply Link NATS Portal (For Graduate Diploma): Click Here
Apply Link-RDAT Portal(For ITI): Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE