Accelya Kale is hiring an Analyst | Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree | Pune
Accelya Kale is hiring : Accelya Kale Solutions Ltd is hiring for the position of an analyst, Fresher candidates of Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job. The work location of this job is Pune , Maharashtra.
About the Team
Accelya is a leading global provider of technology products and services to the travel and transport industry. Founded in 1976, Accelya delivers financial, commercial, cargo and analytics solutions designed for a world on the move.
Formed through the merger of Accelya and Mercator, Accelya provides the mission-critical solutions that account for and manage more than 5 billion financial transactions and 75 million tons of cargo annually. Accelya serves as a strategic partner to more than 400 airlines, travel agents and shippers.
|Job Title||Accelya Kale is hiring|
|Description||Fresher candidates of Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As an Analyst – IT Service, you will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. You will also respond, document and resolve service tickets in a timely manner according to service level agreement.
What will you do?
- Record requests/incidents in a Service Management tool, provide resolution to the requests following a standard SOP,
- Assign requests/incidents to 2nd line support teams as needed.
- Own such requests/incidents and act as the communication between the user and the 2nd line technical support teams
- Monitor tickets raised in Service desk tool and doing first level analysis
- Well verse of Synthetic Monitoring.
- Assigning the tickets to appropriate technical teams
- OLA/SLA Tracking and ensuring timely closure/Escalations
- Take incident ownership and following up till closure
- Work on Level 1 tickets/ proper categorization of the tickets
- Configuring the alerts in monitoring tool as requested by technical team
What do you need to know?
- 0 to 3+ years of work experience as an application support analyst, preferably in airline domain
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team 24X7
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good understanding of software development cycle
- Qualifications: Relevant Bachelor degree (B.E, Bach. in Computer Science, MCA)
- Excellent Advance MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Project, Power BI, MS Visio and Share Point Knowledge.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Company transportation
- Training Courses and Workshops
- Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE