Advance Auto Parts ( AAP ), Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers. As of October 5, 2019, Advance operated 5,000 stores and 152 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company also serves 1,260 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, and the British Virgin Islands.
Founded in Roanoke, VA in 1932, Advance Auto Parts ( AAP ) is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers. Our family of companies operates more than 5,100 stores across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands under four brands, Advance Auto Parts, Carquest Auto Parts, WORLDPAC and Autopart International.
The Advance Auto Parts team is currently looking to hire Lead Software Developers for their Hyderabad office.
- Years of experience: 5 – 10
- 1 Fullstack File Upload Question
Lead Software Developer
|Compensation:||As per Market Standards|
|Job Location:||Currently Remote|
Firm grasp on
- React.js and its core principles
- RESTful APIs, Swagger / OpenAPI
- API Performance and E2E Testing
- Git Branching Strategies
- Data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud Technologies
- Basic DevOps experience
- Modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Nice to have:
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking
- Shell Scripting
- Document DB (e.g. Mongo)
- Time Series DB (e.b. Influx)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Willingness to work on varied client products
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferred.
AUG 13, 06:00 PM IST
AUG 29, 11:55 PM IST