Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021 | Adenza has recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for Intern | Apply Online
Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021 : Adenza has to recruit fresher candidates for Intern position through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
Details Of Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Title||Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Salary||As per norms|
Adenza : Adenza provides customers with end-to-end trading, treasury, risk management, and regulatory compliance platforms, which can be delivered on-premise or on-cloud. Adenza enables financial institutions to consolidate and streamline their operations with front-to-back solutions integrated with data management and reporting, benefitting from a single source of truth across the business.
Detailed Job Description For Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021
The R&D-Engineering team has various subdivisions. This role sits within the Product Center-India, again divided based on products- Treasury, Interest Rate, FX, Collateral, Clearing. This role will be working within a new team and closely working with Software Engineers, SME-Managers. The team is seeking students pursuing a final year (BE/BTech/MCA) Engineering background who are keen to work within the Engineering team. This is a 6-month role with an opportunity to become a permanent part of the team at the end of the period basis performance.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies.
- Work closely with product managers and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery.
- Assists in the build, documentation, and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills.
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases.
- An interest in finance.
Documents to Carry for this Drive :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Adenza Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE