Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Amazon has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Digital Content Associate | Apply Online
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Digital Content Associate position through off campus in Chennai Tamil nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon you can use this recruitment.
Details Of Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Title||Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position.|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Digital Content Associate|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||As per norms|
Amazon : At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Detailed Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content of the e-book and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the e-book content quality standards, operation workflow tools and other supporting tools.
- He/she needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on his/her acumen to identify and report the errors. He/she has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- He/she needs to perform content quality checks to qualify the customer experience for content viewing and Kindle device usage. He/she will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his/her compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- He/she should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Should be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter-operations teams.
- Ability to work seamlessly in MS Excel & MS Word.
Preferred Qualification :
- Knowledge about various aspects of written English.
- Proof reading skill set will be an added advantage.
- Self starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus.
- Ability to drive new mechanisms within internal teams.
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE