TCS Fresher Registration 2022 | Applications Invited For ASE | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 16th January 2022
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS Fresher Registration 2022 :- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Test Location: Virtual (Online)
|Job Title||TCS Fresher Registration 2022|
|Description||Courses & Discipline: Students from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Fresher Registration 2022:
- Courses & Discipline: Students from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/ college are eligible
- Year of Passing: 2020 and 2021
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
Selection Process for TCS Fresher Registration 2022:
Online Test: The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Coding section-45 mins
How To Apply for TCS Fresher Registration 2022?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Last Date To Apply: 16th January 2022
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE