Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
Amazon is hiring for the position of Category Management Associate, for more such off campus drives, internships, work from home jobs, govt jobs, freshers jobs, students internships, scholarships,coursera coupons and free udemy coupons be updated on our website
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired.
· Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or Gift Cards space would be an advantage.
Key job responsibilities
· Co-ordinate with internal and external teams to unblock category on marketing, merchandising & pricing inputs.
· Create & schedule periodic reports to both internal and larger teams in order to identify opportunities to unlock growth, cost savings
· Own catalog content quality – define guardrails & ensure adherance to them.
· Define & execute processes for operations with 3P partner
· Own compliance & audit deep dives in co-ordination with product & category teams.
· Increase adoption of Amazon services among selling partners
Amazon Pay Gift Cards team is looking for associate in the category management domain who will work closely with sales and business development, program management, merchant support, Business Analyst and product management teams to solve unique business problems for Gift Cards category and work towards marketplace development. You will get an opportunity to work with large national and international brands in the Gift Cards space and help them scale their business on Amazon.
Apply Now: CLICL HERE (Job Link)