Amazon Recruitment 2021 for Device Associate | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Chennai
Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Amazon scheduled to hire for the role of Device Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.For latest job and Internship updates join our whatsapp and telegram groups now !
Amazon Recruitment 2021 Details:
Amazon Recruitment 2021 for Device Associate:
|Job Title||Device Associate|
|Description||Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Experience level : 0-2 years ( Freshers )
- Last date : ASAP
- B.E ,B.Tech. ,MSC IT and MCA
- Decent Communication
- Testing Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions
- Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
How to Apply Amazon Recruitment 2021 for Device Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.