Company Name:- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India
SPM is hiring candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, M.A, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree are eligible for the position of Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Time Keeper. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021 | 23 Vacancies for Jr. Technician, Jr. Office Assistant, and Other Post|
|Description||SPM is hiring candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, M.A, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree are eligible for the position of Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Time Keeper|
|Work Location||Hoshangabad Madhya Pradesh – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India: The Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL) is a Mini-Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE). It is wholly-owned by the Government of India Schedule A Company of the Government of India and was incorporated on 13 January 2006 with its registered office at New Delhi. The Corporation is engaged in the manufacture/production of Currency and Banknotes, Security Paper, Non-judicial Stamp Papers, Postal Stamps & Stationery, Travel Documents viz., Passport and Visa, Security Certificates, Cheques, Bonds, Warrants, Special Certificates with Security Features, Security Inks, Circulation & Commemorative Coins, Medallions, Refining of Gold, Silver, and Assay of Precious Metals, etc.
Job Details for SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Time Keeper
- Job Category:- Government job
- Qualification:- B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, M.A, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
- Job Location:- Hoshangabad Madhya Pradesh
- Vacancy:- 23 Posts
- Salary:- Rs.7,750 to 1,00,000 (per month)
- Starting Date:- 13.02.2021
- Last Date:- 12.03.2021
Qualification for SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021
Candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Master’s Degree, B.SC from a recognized University/ Institution.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Supervisor (Draftsman), Supervisor (Technical Safety), Supervisor (Environment), Junior Hindi Translator||Rs.26,000-Rs.1,00,000/- per month|
|Junior Office Assistant, Junior Time Keeper||Rs.8350-Rs.20470/- per month|
|Junior Technician||Rs.7750 -Rs.19040/- per month|
Vacancy Details for SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Supervisor (Technical Safety)||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|Junior Office Assistant||08|
|Junior Time Keeper||04|
Application fees and payment details for SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021
- Application fee for Rs. 600 for UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates and the intimation charges of Rs. 200 are to be paid by SC/ ST candidates.
- Payment through online mode only.
Age limit for SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021
- Applicant minimum age limit of 18 to 25 years for Junior Technician and 18 to 28 years for Junior Office Assistant & Junior Time Keeper posts.
- The age limit for Supervisor & Junior Hindi Translator is a Minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 30 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Selection process:- Written Test And Skill Test
How to apply SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest SPM Hoshangabad Recruitment 2021 for Junior Technician, Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Time Keeper posts through Online mode from 13.02.2021 to 12.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India website https://spmhoshangabad.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx?menue=5
- Find the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, it asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.