Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2021
Amazon is hiring for the position of Cloud Support Engineer I – Networks. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website-MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Cloud Support Engineer I – Networks|
|Description||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Requires a minimum of 2+ yrs experience in relevant technical positions. Advanced experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL, or related).|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon Web Services is the global market leader and technology forerunner in the Cloud business. As a member of the AWS Support team in Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), so you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology, assisting a global list of companies and developers that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. As a Cloud Support Engineer, you will act as the ‘Cloud Ambassador’ across all the cloud products, arming our customers with the required tools & tactics to get the most out of their Product and also Support investment.
Would you like to use the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have an interest in helping customers understand application architectures and also integration approaches? Are you familiar with best practices for applications, servers, and networks? Do you want to be part of a customer-facing technology team in India helping to ensure the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology organization?
If you fit the description, so you might be the person we are looking for! We are a group of smart people, passionate about cloud computing, and also believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A LIFE AT Amazon?
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading engineers around the world.
- Partner with Amazon teams in India to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal Amazon teams in India on how to improve our services.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and also our customers’ technical support experience.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the developer community.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services.
WHY AWS PREMIUM SUPPORT?
- First and foremost this is a customer support role – in The Cloud.
- On a typical day, a Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for solving customer’s cases through a variety of customer contact channels which include telephone, email, and also web/live chat. So you will apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and drive customer interactions by thoughtfully working with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue.
- Apart from working on a broad spectrum of technical issues, an AWS Support Engineer may also coach/mentor new hires, develop & present training, partner with development teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in new hiring, write tools/script to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives to ensure better CX and compliance with global AWS standards, practices and policies.
- Career development: We promote advancement opportunities across the organization to help you meet your career goals.
We hire smart people who are keen to build a career with AISPL, so we are more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet.
- Support engineers interested in travel have presented training or participated in focused summits across our sites or at specific AWS events.
- As we operate on a follow-the-sun model, so with Premium Support sites located globally, there is no after hours on-call or mandated overtime in this role.
The Networking role supports our services that focus on networking technologies, including Route 53, Elastic Load Balancing, VPC. A solid network provides the foundation for all Cloud services. Support engineers may field general guidance questions from customers such as setting up a small website using EC2 up to troubleshooting and reproducing complex performance issues from customers with fleets of thousands of EC2 instances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Requires minimum of 2+ yrs experience in relevant technical position
- Advanced experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related).
- In-depth understanding of virtualization and also cloud computing (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen).
- Advanced experience in networking administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of networking and also routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, DNS, TCP/IP, IPSEC)
- Demonstrated proficiency in networking principles (routing, switching, load balancing etc.)
- Experience configuring software-based IPSEC and SSL based VPN solutions.
- Skill configuring and supporting devices such as Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Palo Alto etc.
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Good understanding of security best practices.
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments and methodologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and also inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Company – AISPL – Telangana
Job ID: A1675699
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE