Ansys Internship 2023 For Graduates
Ansys Internship 2023 For Graduates:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech is eligible for the position of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
Company Name:- Ansys
|Job Title||Ansys Internship 2023 For Graduates|
|Description||As a Product Specialist intern, you will be part of the team responsible for the overall development and validation of Ansys EDA Products. This involves working with Software Developers, Architects, Application Engineers, and Semiconductor Customers, from ideation all the way to final product release and deployment|
|Work Location||Noida – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation.
From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Job Details for Ansys Internship 2023 For Graduates
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Noida
- Batch:- 2022
- Experience Needed:– Freshers
- Salary:- Rs 4.5 LPA
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Ansys Internship 2023 For Graduates
As an Application Engineer, you will be part of the team responsible for solving leading-edge SoC design challenges working with worldwide customers to deploy Ansys Semiconductor products. You will also be responsible for the overall development and validation of Ansys EDA Products. This involves working with Software Developers, Architects, Application Engineers, and Semiconductor Customers, from ideation all the way to final product release and deployment.
Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, and Packaging – the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Be part of the Product Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Software developers to develop state-of-the-art EDA products solving Power-Noise-Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Performs in-depth validation to ensure the Product meets the accuracy and other requirements.
- Collaborates with Application Engineers to support Global Customers in solving their design challenges on leading-edge SoCs.
Skills Required for Ansys Internship 2023 For Graduates
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s from Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- The ability for minimal travel
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE