NPCC Walk-in Drive 2023 for Site Engineer | Urgent Hiring | B.E/B. Tech | 11 January 2023
NPCC Walk-in Drive 2023 for Site Engineer | Urgent Hiring – NPCC Limited, a subsidiary of WAPCOS Ltd., a Schedule “B” Premier Public Sector Enterprise, Mini Ratna Category-1 Company is engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, etc scheduled to hire Site Engineer(Civil) on a contract basis for one year. Candidates with Educational qualification of B.E/B. Tech can apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
About National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC): NPCC is the Public Sector construction company and it was founded in the year of 1957.NPCC does execution of Civil Works for Thermal & Hydro Electric Projects’, River Valley Projects, Industrial Structures, Project Management Consultancy services for buildings, Housings, Roads, Bridges, and Infrastructure Projects. If you need more details about NPCC you can visit official website npcc.gov.in
NPCC Walk-in Drive 2023 for Site Engineer | Urgent Hiring :
NPCC does various projects related to civil construction across the country. They hire the candidates for their projects and the permanent basis or contract basis. Candidates who wish to join National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) can visit their career section of NPCC website for current openings. At present NPCC Announced Vacancy for Site Engineers (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical).
NPCC Walk-in Drive 2023 for Site Engineer | Urgent Hiring Details:
|Job Title||NPCC Walk-in Drive 2023 for Site Engineer | Urgent Hiring|
|Work Location||Karnataka – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, PART TIME|
|Job Role||Site Engineer(Civil)|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala Goa|
|Venue Date||11 January 2023|
Educational Qualification(as on 30.11.2022):
Site Engineer(Civil) -Bachelor in Engineering in Civil from Recognized University / institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/AICTE.
Age Limit(as on 30.11.2022): Upper age limit shall be 40 years.
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
The cut off date for determining the age limit, qualification and post qualification experience shall be 30.11.2022.
All future correspondences shall be sent via e-mail only. Accordingly, candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognised by appropriate statutory authorities.
Applicants having work experience are required to submit relevant documents / certificates in support of experience.
How to Apply for NPCC Walk-in Drive 2023 for Site Engineer | Urgent Hiring ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 11 January 2023 at the following venue. Candidates should bring along all relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate etc in original and one set of photocopy.
For more Details & Application Form: Click Here
Date: 11 January 2023(candidates should register their attendance up to 2.00 PM on the same day)
NPCC Limited, H.No.1297,
First Floor, 2nd Cross,
KHB Colony, Magadi Road,
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE