Off Campus Drive For Mechanical Engineers
Ansys is hiring for the position of R&D engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Ansys Is Hiring R&D Engineer|
|Description||The R&D Engineer is responsible for incorporating advanced engineering features in our Mechanical flagship product. These advanced engineering features, in the areas of fracture mechanics, linear dynamics, non-linear mesh adaptivity, contact, coupled physics, etc., are exposed in the Mechanical flagship product such that users can solve most challenging real life engineering problems in an integrated, intuitive and simplistic environment.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field with 1 to 3 years of experience; or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field with 1 to 2 years of experience
- Design and implementation of object-oriented application features using programming languages such as C++ or C#
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Research, design and implement features in a state-of-the-art Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software application based on the Finite Element Method (FEA).
- Develop, maintain and improve object-oriented data structures, algorithms and modules in large and complex software systems.
- Enhance and extend the User Interface for set-up and execution of engineering simulations.
- Engages a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives
- Investigate defects in production code
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)