ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021 | ANSYS has recruit BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace candidates for Technical Support Engineer | Apply Online
ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021 : ANSYS has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with ANSYS you can use this recruitment.
Details Of ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Title||ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||As per norms|
ANSYS : ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Detailed Job Description For ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software in their design workflows, and grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners for Ansys Discovery family of products
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
Job Qualification and Skills Required For ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021
- Required education and degree type: BE/BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Customer service aptitude
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys Discovery products is a plus
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time
Documents to be Carried for ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ANSYS Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE